Fun elements with basic instrumental knowledge / tuition / stimulation that includes various body movements, orchestral– and musical concepts. Learners will have the opportunity to learn of and experiment with a wide variety of instruments, suitable for their age.
Registration fee: Only R380 (includes a Kidz Orcheztra T-shirt). All registered kidz as well as one parent will receive a free ticket for all local WCYO Concerts.
Kingdom of Music Piano Course for Beginners (Gr.2 scholars & older)
A story is used as the determining idea and framework for this course. The story leads learners into a holistic, integrated, imaginary world where every place, character and happening have a clear and specific music meaning. Through their active involvement in the story unfolding within this world, learners master aural awareness, music literacy, piano technique and creative work (improvisation, composition, etc). Colour, pictures, drawing, movement, gesture, verse and singing, accompany and engage them on their journey.
Instrument tuition offered for Grade 1-12 scholars:
Piano, Digital Piano, Keyboard, Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Fife, Clarinet, Clarineo, Oboe, Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone, Euphonium, French Horn, Tuba, Percussion, Drum-kit, Recorder, Singing, Ukulele, Guitar (Electric / Acoustic / Bass / Classical).
All instrument sizes available to rent or purchase. Click here for more info.
- All genres offered (Classical, Jazz, Contemporary, Rock)
- Aural, Harmony, Sight-Reading and Theory (Western & Rock/Jazz)
- Creative Arts Music (Gr.7-9) according to school syllabus.
- Music as a school subject for Gr.10 – Gr.12 students in various syllabi – subject to approval.
- Music Production – international accredited graded course for young and old (currently only presented at Curro Langebaan).
- Curro Langebaan Independent School
- Hopefield High School
- Longacres Private School, Langebaan
E-mail email@example.com for 2019 Brochures and Info.